Friday, May 6, 2016

Bathroom Trailers | The Double Head from Callahead


The Double Head Bathroom Trailers from Callahead
The Double Head Bathroom Trailers
I flew into New York City on a vacation for the first time, and I must say it's really so amazing, to see the  city moving, at such a speed, so many things going on, it's mind blowing.  Everything goes in New York City.  I've heard that phrase so many times, I can agree. Some of my friends and I got together and we went to a park where there was a free concert.  Who would image such a thing, but there it was.  Music was nice, people were excited about the band, but I was curious, where do people use the facilities, in a park that's so big?  My friends assured me not to worry.  We moved around a little to find The Callahead Double Head Bathroom Trailers.  They were right, not to worry. 


The Double Head Marker Lights and Reflectors
The Double Head Marker Lights and Reflectors
There was a line to use the Double Head Bathroom Trailers, but the line moved quickly.  I was shocked that a bathroom with so much usage didn’t smell, and had the necessary items for a public park facility. Then the park ranger came with two more of the Callahead Double Head Bathroom Trailers.  I asked if there was something wrong, he said no, just need to place the other two at the far end of the park. 

The Double Head in White
The Double Head Trailer in White
I started speaking with the park ranger, about the facilities; he mentioned that when there's a concert or event where theirs going to be a lot of foot traffic, they rent from Callahead.  They have relied on Callahead to provide a service that they know the public will be pleased with. They find that the double head restroom trailers are easy to maneuver, for they can easily be placed on any flatbed truck and be placed easily and safely without a big problem.  For the Park Rangers, Callahead comes in at number one for durability, safety, and cleanliness.  So, if you are in need of the Double Head Bathroom Trailers, just call Callahead at 1-800-634-2085, or visit their web page: www.callahead.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment