Friday, August 19, 2011

Solid Gold Toilet

Solid Gold Toilet

The gold spot is $1,854.00 per OUNCE this morning, and you can imagine how happy Hong Kong entrepreneur Lam Sai-wing is, what with his solid gold bathroom, including this SOLID GOLD Toilet!

Mr. Lam, in case you don't know, owns a retail jewelry business in Hong Kong (Hang Fung Gold Technology), and created a small golden palace as a marketing ploy, which at its peak, has contained more than 6 TONS of gold! (see the Wall Street Journal's slide-show here)

Look, I like to live large like the next guy, but I don't know if I'll EVER get to use something like that, LOL! In the meantime, I know that I can count on renting VIP toilets and other specialized temporary restrooms from CallAHead Corp in New York!



No comments:

Post a Comment